Your shopping cart is empty!
Dorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit congue sit amet erat roin tincidunt vehicula lorem in adipiscing urna iaculis vel.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
1. origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
4. The identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
5. The subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the state territory, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
1. The update, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
2. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. The certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
2. The processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.